Marash Pepper Herbed Goat Cheese & Greek Yogurt Sauce for Grilled Corn
· 8 Ounces Plain Whole Milk Greek Yogurt
· 4 Ounces Soft Mild Spreadable Goat Cheese
· 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
· 2 Tablespoons minced Chives
· 2 Tablespoons minced Italian Parsley
· 1 Tablespoon minced Fresh Mint Leaves
· 1 Tablespoon minced Preserved Lemon Rind
· 1 Tablespoon preserved Lemon Juice/Pulp
· 1 - 1½ Teaspoons Marash Pepper or Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
· 1 Teaspoon ground Coriander
· Crumbled Feta for Garnish - Feta is used here to replace Jben, the commonly used Moroccan Cheese.
1. Mix everything except the Feta together thoroughly.
2. Pull the and discard the husks from the grilled corn cobs.
3. Roll the corncobs in the spiced sauce to coat each thoroughly.
4. Crumble Feta to garnish the sauced grilled corncobs.
My next post, Part 4 of the Picnic at Coastal Maine’s Mead Meadow is the finale to the feast. It will feature my homemade Maine blueberry cheesecake ice cream popsicles with a do-it-yourself dark chocolate magic shell coating. A perfect finish to a sumptuous summer supper al fresco!